3.2 Link Eclipse Home account to Echo
1. Tap “Skills” in the hamburger menu, then search “Eclipse Home”. Select “Eclipse Home” and tap “ENABLE” to enable the Skill.
2. You will be redirected to the account link page. Type in your Eclipse Home account and password, don’t forget to select the country/region where your account belongs to. Then tap “Link Now” to link your Eclipse Home account. The country/region, the account, and the password must match with the exact content in Step 2.2 when you registered the account. When “Alexa has been successfully linked with Eclipse Home” shows up, tap X on the top left corner.
4. Control your smart devices through Echo
4.1 Discover devices
Echo needs to discover your smart devices before it controls them. You can say “Alexa, discover devices” to Echo. Echo will discover devices which have already been added in the Eclipse Home app.
You can also tap “DISCOVER” to discover smart devices. Discovered devices will be shown in the list.
I Note: every time you change the device’s name on Eclipse Home app, Echo must re-discover before you control them.
4.2 Control devices by voice commands
Now you can control your smart devices through Echo. You can use the following commands to control your devices (e.g., bedroom light):
• Alexa, turn on/off bedroom light.
• Alexa, set bedroom light to 50 percent.
• Alexa, brighten/dim bedroom light.
You can also set up groups in Alexa app. Tap “CREATE GROUP”, give your group a name like “my smart lights”, select devices to add them in this group, then tap “SAVE”.
Now you can control your devices by the group. Try saying “Alexa, turn on my smart lights”, all the lights are turned on!